Work Permits/Opportunities

How to Obtain a Work Permit:
Please complete the work permit application (highlighted areas) and have the student return it, along with a copy of the student's birth certificate, driver's license, or passport to the counseling office or email both documents to Mrs. Strayer at  A work permit will be processed and given to the student.

Job Opportunities: